Micro Powder MillHome - Grinding Mill - Micro Powder Mill
HGM series micro powder mill is a proccessing equipment for fine powder and super fine powder. It’s mainly used to grind non-flammable, non-explosive non-mental materials with medium and low hardness, temperature below 6%, and mohs hardness below 9 grade.
Features Of Micro powder mill:
- Low investment cost. With same fineness and motor power, it invest less comparing with airflow mill, stirring mill, ball mill, which is of low cost, short recovery period and twice more production capacity.
- High powder outlet ratio. With same product fineness and energy consumption, capacity is 45% higher comparing with airflow mill and stirring mill.
- Less loss of wearable parts, long life span. All wearable parts are of high-quality abrasion resistant materials both at home and abroad, which has longer life span than ordinary mill, generally more than one year.
- High security and reliability, running safely and stably in the grinding cavity. Comparing with ordinary mill, the super fine mill has advantages of no rolling draft, no bolts. Thus, there is no problem of weariness of drafts and other seal parts, which can avoid bolts loosing and machine damage.
- High fineness of final product. Final fineness can reach d97≤5μm in one time.
- Environmental and less pollution. High efficient pulse dust removing device is adopted, which can guarantee little dust pollution of the whole set of equipment. Muffler and silencer room are allocated, which will reduce dust pollution and noise and meet the national environment protection standard, and protect the surrounding environment.
Technical Parameter Of Micro Powder Mill:
Mm to inch conversion: 25.4millimeters=1 inch
The humidity and hardness of raw material will affect the fineness and capacity.
|Main unit speed(mm)||235||235|
|Max. feeding size(mm)||10||10|
|Final size (mesh)||325-2500||325-2500|
|Overall dimension (m)||12.4×2.5×5.8||14.5×3.8×6.3|
Note: Any change of Micro Powder Mill technical data shall not be advised additionally.